Thursday, July 17, 2008

The start of something great

I received today, a fantastical gift. A new digital camera from a girl I barely know. We had chatted on occasion online and while I was asking for advice on affordable point and shoot digi cams, she tells me she has one she no longer uses and would I like it? Would I like it?!? Hell yes! She very generously mailed it out to me accepting nothing in return but for me to enjoy using it.

To get back into the swing of picture taking, I will use this blog to post an image I have taken each day. It may be more than one image. It may be something that just catches my eye. It may be something that represents the day. It won't be technically perfect as I'm still learning, but it will be interesting and artistic in my opinion. So please come back often and comment and enjoy.

Please remember I own creative copy write on all the images posted here. Please do not steal them. If you would like to use an image for something, please contact me and if I agree I can send you a higher resolution image.

This blog is dedicated to the wonderful girl who has made this all possible. Thanks again!

2 comments:

courtney said...

Thats so cool that she let you have the camera like that!

Anonymous said...

Super cool! :) She must have been awesome... oh wait.. haha :)

Keep up the picture taking!!